Bronze&Glowy Summer Makeup (no foundation)

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger Valentia Batrac,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer makeup look,bronze and glowy makeup look,no foundation dewy makeup,red lip makeup look,



For me, summer makeup is all about the skin. How to make my skin look glowy and fresh, how to achieve that bronze goddess look, how to survive the heat and not look like a sweaty mess. (that last one is a real challenge haha)

In today's post I'm gonna share with you how I achieve my go-to summer makeup look. It's the perfect mix of all the things I mentioned above. Also, this is a no foundation look to avoid looking like a disco ball. If you want to know how I create the look and see the finished result keep on reading :)

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger Valentia Batrac,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer makeup look,bronze and glowy makeup look,no foundation dewy makeup,red lip makeup look,








I started off my makeup with Catrice prime and fine beautifying primer (it can also be used as a highlighter). I put the primer all over my face to get that dewy look, I also used it on my cheekbones and my cupid's bow. I lightly filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow (in shade dark brown) to get that natural full brow effect. Because this a bronzy look I put a lot of bronzer all over my face, and also in the crease of my eyes. I used a H&M bronzer which is perfect for summer coz it's a bit more orange and very pigmented. I finished off the look with a red lip and that's it.

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger Valentia Batrac,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer makeup look,bronze and glowy makeup look,no foundation dewy makeup,red lip makeup look,


And ta-da, this is the finished look. Believe it or not I actually included photos of my face, they are not that great coz I don't know how to take good pics of my makeup. But I think you can see the makeup look.

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger Valentia Batrac,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer makeup look,bronze and glowy makeup look,no foundation dewy makeup,red lip makeup look,
Make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' to be the first to know when a new posts goes live. I have lots of posts planned which you don't want to miss! I'm also posting a lot over on my instagram (@psminimalist) so check it out. (and maybe follow? )



You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog