White Crop Top and Denim Shorts

Friday, July 14, 2017

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina,personal style blog,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2017 trends,outfit ideas for summer vacation,what to wear this summer,blogger street style 2017,zaful review

I'm writing this post as I'm packing for my vacation. I really wanted to publish this before I go so here I am, trying to write something real quick but it's not working. Sometimes I can write a long post in just a few minutes and other times I can't think of a few sentences to write. Anyways, here is a very simple outfit I wore yesterday (more about the outfit bellow) Scroll down for more photos and let me know what you think of this look!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina,personal style blog,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2017 trends,outfit ideas for summer vacation,what to wear this summer,blogger street style 2017,zaful review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina,personal style blog,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2017 trends,outfit ideas for summer vacation,what to wear this summer,blogger street style 2017,zaful review

About the outfit:

I'm wearing a white crop top from Zaful. This crop top is a new favourite of mine because of the beautiful details; red rose and the cutouts on the collar. Because the top is a bit see-through I'm wearing a bikini top under it. I decided to go for a casual look with high waisted denim shorts and trainers.
ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina,personal style blog,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2017 trends,outfit ideas for summer vacation,what to wear this summer,blogger street style 2017,zaful review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina,personal style blog,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2017 trends,outfit ideas for summer vacation,what to wear this summer,blogger street style 2017,zaful review

Top-Zaful*
Bikini top-Zaful*
Shorts-old (similar here and here)
Sneakers-Nike
Sunglasses-Zaful* (I also really like this pair)


There won't be any new posts while I'm on a vacation because I want to relax and enjoy my time at the beach. But if you want to know what I'm up to follow me on instagram (@psminimalist), I'll be posting lots of photos, and on my insta stories.

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog