Swimsuit Haul

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske fashion blogerice,swimsuit trends 2017,rosegal review,trying out cheap swimsuits,swimsuit haul
One of my favourite things about summer is all the new clothes and trends. I love going to stores and seeing new prints and materials. There's something magical about clothing stores in the spring and summer. A big part of summer wardrobe are swimsuits, every year we see new styles and materials. This year it's all about one-piece swimsuits, ruffles, colour blocking and bralette inspired bikini tops.

I'm going on a vacation next week so I bought two new swimsuits from RoseGal. In this post I'm gonna share with you which ones I got (they have so many amazing, and super affordable, swimsuits, I love their leaf print ones as well as tribal print) and tell you my honest first impressions.

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske fashion blogerice,swimsuit trends 2017,rosegal review,trying out cheap swimsuits,swimsuit haul
Lace up cami bikini

The first swimsuit I got is this army green one with beautiful crochet detailing on the bikini top. The bottoms are low waisted and incredibly comfortable.


ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske fashion blogerice,swimsuit trends 2017,rosegal review,trying out cheap swimsuits,swimsuit haul

The second bikini is in this beautiful orange rust colour. The top is very simple, it reminds me of a sports bra. I don't like the bottoms, at all. They are thong and very uncomfortable. 

Another thing about this bikini is that it's not stretchy at all so it's a bit hard to put on. It feels like working out while trying to put it on lol



















I hope you liked this post, and if you have any questions or if I forgot to mention something feel free to leave me a comment. 
I'm working on lots of new posts at the moment so make sure you're following p.s. minimalist on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any!

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog