How To Pack For Vacation (+ free travel checklist)

Friday, July 07, 2017

ps minimalist blog,personal style fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to pack for a vacation,packing tips for summer vacation,free travel checklist,what to bring with you on a trip

Travelling is one of my favourite things to do, I wish I could travel 365 days a year and visit every single country. A big part of travelling is packing and choosing what to pack for your trip. That's why I'm writing this post where I'll share with you some tips to make packing easier. Most of my tips are focused on what to pack and how not to over pack because most of us (at least I hope it's not just me) tend to bring lots of crap we don't need.

Roll don't fold
Rolling your clothes is a great way to save some space so you can pack more things. Also, when you fold clothes it creases so rolling helps prevent that.

Research the place you're visiting
Researching the place you're visiting is a great way to know what to bring. What the weather is like there, what people usually wear, etc. Pinterest and instagram are a great way to do this.

Plan your outfits
Not gonna lie this isn't something I always do but it is a great way to prevent over packing. I'd suggest to lay your clothes on your bed and try out different outfit combinations until you've found outfits you like. You can also take pictures of those outfits so you don't forget them.
Another thing you could do is plan your outfits online; for instance you can make a pinterest board with all outfits you want to wear, and then when you're packing just look at the board.

or Bring Basics
If you're like me and planning outfits isn't really your thing, I'd suggest bringing only basic items. A great thing about basics is that they go with everything, so bringing things you know will go with everything in your suitcase will make your life much easier. And at the end if you have room in your suitcase add some other, not so basic, items.

Bring a dress and/or a jumpsuit
Dresses and jumpsuits are a great way to save some space in your suitcase. One dress (or jumpsuit) equals one outfit, so you don't have to worry what to wear with them. You put on a dress, some shoes and you're ready to go!

I also made this checklist of all the things you should bring with you while travelling whether that be on a plane or bus, car, etc.
ps minimalist blog,personal style fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to pack for a vacation,packing tips for summer vacation,free travel checklist,what to bring with you on a trip
I hope you found this post helpful, and if you have any tips to share leave them in a comment down bellow! Also, make sure you're following me on instagram (@psminimalist) where I'll be posting lots of photos from my vacation!

You Might Also Like

0 comments