Basket Bag Edit

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ps minimalist blog,personal stle,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,basket bag,the it bag of the summer,2017 summer bag trends
photos by @lucywilliams02, @maria_bernad, collagevintage.com, thefashioncuisine.com



Today's post is all about basket bags. They are all I've been seeing on instagram lately. They are everywhere! I went online in the search for the perfect basket bag, and I found it... actually more than one. So here are my favourite ones from all around the web. If you like any, just click on the photo and it'll take you straight to the website. Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments down bellow.

Make sure you're following ps minimalist on Bloglovin' so you never miss any new posts

What's your favourite summer trend? Are you a fan of basket bags?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog