Ruffle Top and Black Denim

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review


The weather was incredible on Sunday so I had to take some photos of my outfit. I wore these huge sunglasses, not only because it was incredibly sunny, but also because I was at a wedding the day before so my under-eye bags were bigger than the black hole. I'm not complaining tho becouse I had a really good time! (I even danced a bit which is a huge deal for me considering that I have two left feet) Anyways, scroll down a bit for more photos and a few words about the outfit!

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review
 What I'm wearing:

The main focus of this outfit is this striped blouse from Zaful. Because the top is such a statement piece I wanted to keep the rest of the look pretty simple. I paired it with high waisted black shorts and my beloved gold loafers.
ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review
 Top-Zaful*
Shorts-H&M
Shoes-H&M
Bag-DressLily*
Sunglasses-Forever21

ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review
Photos from: @livpurvis, Harper and Harley, Song of Style, Collage Vintage, Livia-Auer









My ruffle top picks
ps minimalist blog,personal style and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen bloggers from croatia,summer 2017 trends and outfit ideas,summer blogger street style,how to style and wear ruffle top,styling tips,zaful clothes review
1-off the shoulder ruffle top  //   2 -asymmetric ruffle top  //  3-striped ruffle blouse  //  4-off the shoulder crop top




You Might Also Like

0 comments