Stop and Take a Photo

Tuesday, May 30, 2017


ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen blogger,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring 2017 outfits and trends,what to wear this spring,spring street style,culotte jumpsuit and gold loafers,how to style loafers and culottes



I never know how to start an outfit post, what to say, I always have these two questions in my head-"should I just talk about the clothes? or maybe say what I did that day?" and then  I spend about 15 minutes trying to figure out what to write about (which, probably, nobody even reads, everyone just looks at photos) I don't want to just share a few photos of my outfit and write where's everything from and that's it, I want to tell a story, inspire people. (even with a simple outfit post). So from now on I'll try to tell a story, talk about something in an outfit post, e.g. how I felt that day, what I did, whatever is on my mind in that moment. I'm also gonna include a little part about the outfit. 

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen blogger,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring 2017 outfits and trends,what to wear this spring,spring street style,culotte jumpsuit and gold loafers,how to style loafers and culottes

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen blogger,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring 2017 outfits and trends,what to wear this spring,spring street style,culotte jumpsuit and gold loafers,how to style loafers and culottes
What I'm wearing:

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen blogger,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring 2017 outfits and trends,what to wear this spring,spring street style,culotte jumpsuit and gold loafers,how to style loafers and culottesI'm wearing a culotte jumpsuit (you might remember it from this post from last year) and I wanted to dress it down so I just paired it with a denim jacket and my new favourite shoes. I got these gold loafers from H&M and I've been wearing them non-stop since then. If you're following me on instagram you have, probably, seen them. (maybe too many times haha)
Jumpsuit-Bershka
Shoes-H&M
Sunglasses-Forever21


Follow me on instagram to see more of my everyday outfits and what I'm up to. Also, don't forget to follow p.s. minimalist on bloglovin so you don't miss new posts.


What's your favourite thing about outfit posts? Do you prefer just looking at photos, or reading a story?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog