Weekend outfit

Friday, April 21, 2017

I took these photos a few weeks ago and they were just sitting here in my drafts ever since. I tried to finish this post so I can publish it a few times but never knew what to write! So here I am, determined, to finish it today! 

I don't really have much to say about the outfit, or in general. I haven't published a post in a while and the main reason is that I haven't enjoyed blogging lately. I thought that taking a little break would be better, and easier, than making myself to write when I don't feel like writing. I won't promise anything, for now I'm just going to publish here when I feel like writing and when I have something to share. I update my instagram and twitter regularly so make sure you're following me if you want to stay up to date with my life/me.

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends


ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends

ps minimalist blog,personal style, fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,teen croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,spring 2017 outfit ideas,what to wear this spring,casual weekend outfits,spring '17 trends
Top-Dressfo*
Jeans-Zara (similar here)
Sneakers-Nike
Bag-Dresslily*
Coat-WholeSaleBuying* (similar here)

My slogan tee picks

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog