New Obsession-Turtlenecks

Saturday, March 11, 2017

When I was younger I hated turtlenecks , I always felt like I couldn't breathe in them. If you had told me then that I'll be writing this post now I would've told you that you're crazy. But here I am, telling you how much I love them. It all started with this grey top from Zara. Just look at it, it's so pretty and incredibly soft, too. 

...I should probably stop talking about it because I don't want to bore you to death! At the bottom of the post I put together a few different styles of turtlenecks and I'm sure there's at least one for you!

ps minimalist blog,personal style and beauty blogger valentina batrac, croatian teen fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to style turtlenecks,spring 2017 outfit ideas and trends,street style inspiration


ps minimalist blog,personal style and beauty blogger valentina batrac, croatian teen fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to style turtlenecks,spring 2017 outfit ideas and trends,street style inspiration

ps minimalist blog,personal style and beauty blogger valentina batrac, croatian teen fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to style turtlenecks,spring 2017 outfit ideas and trends,street style inspiration

ps minimalist blog,personal style and beauty blogger valentina batrac, croatian teen fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,how to style turtlenecks,spring 2017 outfit ideas and trends,street style inspiration

Top-Zara (similar here)
Jeans-Bershka (similar here)
Coat-WholeSaleBuying* (similar here)
Shoes-Deichmann (similar here)



You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog