My Skincare Favourites

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right? Because of that I'm here today to admit that I have a problem with skincare products. In the last couple of months I've bought and tried more skincare products than in my entire life. 

The thing is, I've never been a type of person to have a skincare routine or use any kind of products! Sure, I tried some face washes and masks but never managed to keep using them. Until a couple of months ago when my addiction started. I've been trying out different products, and whenever I was in a drugstore I would look at skincare products instead of makeup. Some of those products I loved and some I hated. In this post I'm gonna share some products that I love using and use on a regular basics. In different words, this is my skincare routine! I feel so grown up and accomplished for having a skincare routine, it sound so fancy doesn't it? ...or not!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian personal style and beauty blogger,hrvatske beauty blogerice i blogovi,my skincare routine,best skincare products for sensitive skin,my skincare favourites,best budget skincare,loreal skin perfection soothing gel cream wash,loreal paris triple active night cream,avon  planet spa perfectly purifying face mask



I wash my face twice a day with L'Oreal Paris skin perfection soothing gel-cream wash which is a face wash for dry and sensitive skin. My skin is really sensitive so this product works great for me, it leaves my skin feeling really soft and doesn't irritate it. It's perfect for winter when my skin is even more sensitive than usual.

My skin is a bit dry around my nose and under my eyes because of the cold weather. That's why I've been using night creams every night. The one I'm currently using is the L'Oreal triple active night hydrating cream. I like switching up my night creams and always buy a different one. To be honest, the main reason I bought this one is because of the pretty packaging (and it was on sale) and you can't say no to that! Also, it's light pink and has a really nice subtle smell. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturised and soft.

I'm a huge fan of face masks and like to use them at least once a week. My favourite one is Perfectly purifying with dead sea minerals face mask from Avon. After using it my skin is so smooth and fresh. Also, it's in really pretty blue colour so you look cool while wearing it. (at least I think I look cool while wearing it...but I actually don't)

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian personal style and beauty blogger,hrvatske beauty blogerice i blogovi,my skincare routine,best skincare products for sensitive skin,my skincare favourites,best budget skincare,loreal skin perfection soothing gel cream wash,loreal paris triple active night cream,avon  planet spa perfectly purifying face mask

So these are all the products I use on my face regularly. I like to keep my skin care routine simple and with little products. I'm still young so I don't think it's necessary to use lots of products. Let me know what you think of this post and if you'd like me to write more skincare posts.

Make sure you're following me on bloglovin so you don't miss upcoming posts!

Have you tried any of these products? What's your favourite skincare product atm? Do you have a skincare routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments