A Look Back at 2016

Monday, January 02, 2017

ps minimalist blog, fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,a look back at 2016,new year's resolutions,my goals for 2017
2016, a year in which many things happened. Some were great and some were not so great... I'm writing this post to go over some things that had happened in 2016 and write down my thought. This blog is, after all, my place on the internet where I share thing I'm passionate about and what's on my mind.

Personaly 2016 had been both great and bad. This was a year in which I was in a hospital (that's something I didn't talk much about) but the hospital wasn't the worst part. What happened next was, it took a few weeks for me to fully recover and get my strenght back. I was on a strong medication which helped me but also had a lot of side effects. One of them being the fact that I gained some weight and that made me a bit insecure. But I don't want to go into too much detail.

ps minimalist blog, fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,a look back at 2016,new year's resolutions,my goals for 2017
2016 was also a year in which I visited some amazing places. I visited Vienna for the first time and fell in love with it. I definitely want to go back there in the future. I also visited a few croatian cities and had a great time with my family. I think that even though 2016 was a hard year, it brought some great things and memories. And I learnt a lot about myself.

When it comes to blogging, 2016 was a year in which I didn't enjoy it! There were times where I loved blogging, and times where I hated it. I didn't give my best and it showed. I didn't blog regulary and didn't spend a lot of time on social media.

But in 2017 I want to focus on blogging and write about things that make me happy! I don't want to put pressure on myself. I'm not sure what I'll write about or when I'll publish new posts but I do know that I'll give my best. 

I decided not to set any kind of resolutions or goals for 2017. Instead I'm going to write down some things I'd like to achieve every month. This way I'll have "smaller goals" which won't seem like something I can't achieve. 

So I think that's all I had to say. I know this isn't a typical post about new year but it's something I had on my mind and wanted to share with you all. ( if I gather courage to publish this post) Let me know what you think of this post and if you'd like me to write a follow up on my monthly goals. Make sure you're following p.s. minimalist on Bloglovin' so you never miss a new post!

Did you set some goals/resolutions for 2017? 

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog