My Favourite Blogs of 2016

Friday, December 30, 2016

It's almost time to say goodbye to 2016 and I couldn't be happier. I think 2016 was a very strange year and a lot of bad things happened in the world. Something bad must had been in the air... I can't wait to get into the new year and start fresh. I'm really hoping that 2017 will be a good one. (for everyone) Anyways because 2016 is almost over I thought it would be a good idea to spread a little positivity and support other bloggers. So In this post I'm gonna share blogs I read the most in 2016. Some are old favourites and some I discovered this year!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batra,personal style teen bloggers from croatia,hrvatske fashion blogerice,my favourite bloggers of 2016,best fashion and beauty bloggers in 2016,best bloggers


Shot From The Street
This blog is a recent discovery of mine and it's already one of my favourites! It's full of amazing outfits with gorgeous photos. And Lizzy is giving me major hair envy!

Kenza
Another fashion blog you need to read if you love casual and stylish outfits. Beside outfit posts Kenza also does great personal posts about things she's doing or places she has visited.

Through The Mirror
Caitlin is such an amazing person and and someone you should be following on twitter. Her blog is full of beauty and lifestyle posts. I especially love her blogging tips.

Thirteen Thoughts
This is probably the blog I've been most obsessed with and could spent hours reading! From her beauty posts to photography tips, Paula always inspires me. And her photos are real definition of goals! (seriously, just look at her blog)

Love Style Mindfulness
What I love the most about this blog is Sinead's writing style and how she shares a story with every outfit post. Shoe doesn't just post photos of clothes she's wearing, she write these little stories of things that are on her mind.

Song of Style
This blog is an old favourite of mine. I always turn to Aimee's amazing outfits when I need inspiration. Her style is so chic and casual at the same time. I've also been obsessed with her youtube channel lately.

Breakfast at Lilly's
My favourite type of posts on this blog are traffic reports. I think it's great to see a smaller blogger sharing her stats with the world. Call it being nosy but I really enjoy reading these type of posts and seeing someone's progress. But traffic reports aren't the only thing you can find on this blog, Jenny also writes about her goals and other personal topics.

EJ|STYLE
Ej style is another fashion blog full of amazing outfits. I love how Emma mixes designer items with high end pieces. She's also showing how to combine trendy items into her personal style.

Pint Sized Beauty
This is a beauty blog where you can find makeup looks for every occasion, and product recomendations. Lily also shares tips and products for taking care of your skin. On her blog you can also find lifestyle posts and wishlists. And all those posts are followed with stunning and bright photos.

Simply Abbi
Abbi is such a sweet person and her blog reflects her personality. On her blog you'll find outfits, beauty posts and travel posts. She also writes more personal posts about balancing blogging and university, and things that are on her mind.

So these were some of my favourite blogs. There are loads more but I didn't want to make this post too long haha. Let me know what are some of your favourite blogs and if like any of the blogs I mentioned. (but I'm sure you do cuz they are all amazing)

I'll be back to regular blogging next year so make sure you're following me on bloglovin so you never miss a new post. I'm also starting to love instagram again so follow me on there, my username is psminimalist.

Which are your favourite blogs? What blogs have you been reading the most in 2016?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog