Double Navy

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lately, I've been loving wide leg trend (remember this jumspuit? ) And when I saw these jeans I knew I had to have them. I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't sure if I'm gonna like how they look on me. I've always been "skinny jeans" type person. And being short means most jeans don't look good on me (but that doesn't stop me from wearing them) When I first tried them on I wasn't sure what I thought of them but after wearing them a few times I fell in love with them! My favourite way to style these jeans is with ankle boots and a long coat!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen style bloggers,modne i beauty blogerice iz hrvatske,zaful jeans and sunglasses review,how to wear and style high waisted wide leg denim jeans,long navy cota and boots,fall 2016 outfits,blogger style and outfit inspo,street style inspiration


ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen style bloggers,modne i beauty blogerice iz hrvatske,zaful jeans and sunglasses review,how to wear and style high waisted wide leg denim jeans,long navy cota and boots,fall 2016 outfits,blogger style and outfit inspo,street style inspiration

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen style bloggers,modne i beauty blogerice iz hrvatske,zaful jeans and sunglasses review,how to wear and style high waisted wide leg denim jeans,long navy cota and boots,fall 2016 outfits,blogger style and outfit inspo,street style inspiration

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen style bloggers,modne i beauty blogerice iz hrvatske,zaful jeans and sunglasses review,how to wear and style high waisted wide leg denim jeans,long navy cota and boots,fall 2016 outfits,blogger style and outfit inspo,street style inspiration

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen style bloggers,modne i beauty blogerice iz hrvatske,zaful jeans and sunglasses review,how to wear and style high waisted wide leg denim jeans,long navy cota and boots,fall 2016 outfits,blogger style and outfit inspo,street style inspiration

Top-Zara (similar here)
Jeans-Zaful*
Coat-WholeSaleBuying* (similar here)
Shoes-Roberto (similar here)
Sunglasses-Zaful*

You Might Also Like

0 comments