Dark Lips and Sweaters

Monday, November 07, 2016

I feel so fall right now with my dark lips and comfy sweater! All I need is fall drink from Starbucks and you can call me #basicwhitegirl haha 
Anyways, here's yesterday's outfit, super simple and fall appropriate! I've been living in this sweater since I got it, it's so soft. I feel like I'm wearing a blanket.

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review


ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty and fashion bloggers from croatia,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,blogger style,fall blogger style 2016,what to wear this fall,autumn outfit ideas and trends 2016,chloe dupe outfit,dresslily review

Sweater-DressLily*
Jeans-H&M (similar here)
Blazer-Old (similar here)
Shoes-Deichmann (similar here)
Bag-DressLily*

Make sure you're following me on bloglovin so you never miss new posts. Also, my instagram is @psminimalist where I share my outfits, random flat lays and not so glamorous selfies (don't say I didn't warn you)



You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog