Christmas Gift Guide: Under $150

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

This year has literally flown by! I remember my summer vacation like it was yesterday (hello sunny days and beautiful ocean!) Since Christmas is in a few weeks I thought I'd share with you some gift ideas. So welcome to my Christmas gift guide 2016, and everything here is under $150 which is amazing. Keep an eye for another one soon where I'll be sharing some gift ideas for beauty lovers!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty bloggers from coratia,hrvatske beauty blogerice blogovi,christmas gift guide 2016,gift ideas for fashion and marble lovers,what gifts to buy this holiday season
I included everything here, from little gifts like cute marble notebooks (this one's for the marble lovers out there) to a fujifilm instax camera. I included a bunch of marble items and cute decor items as well as some trendy clothing pieces (hello gucci look alikes that won't break the bank)

Also make sure you're following p.s. minimalist on bloglovin so you know when a new gift guide goes live.

Click on the pictures bellow to go straight to these products!

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog