What's in My Makeup Bag

Monday, October 10, 2016

It's been a while since I've done a beauty post! And I think it's time to do something about it, don't you agree? I wrote a what's in my bag post last year (it might be time for an updated post) so I thought why not share what's in my makeup bag this time. I have all my favourite and most used products in this little makeup bag which is perfect for travelling. So if you want to find out what's inside, keep on reading!


ps minimalist blog,beauty and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,what's in my makeup bag,my everyday makeup favourites,my favourite makeup products


The first thing we have inside is my base duo from catrice, the prime and fine beautifying primer and all matt plus shine control makeup foundation. If you are a long time reader then you might know that this foundation is the only one I use. The concealer I have in my makeup bag is Maybelline affinitone. I'm not very impressed with this concealer so I'm definitely gonna try a new one when I finish this one!

Brow product I always have to have with me is ABH dipbrow and mine's in the shade dark brown. This is the only brow product that makes my brows okay and the only one I know how to apply tbh. I've tried pencils but they make my brows too sharp and fake. What I like about the dipbrow is that you can choose how much product to put in your brows. You can make them look super natural and subtle and also super sharp. It's all up to you.

When it comes to other face products, aka bronzers, highlighters, blushes, etc. the only product I need in my makeup bag is bronzer! The one I'm wearing at the moment is H&M desert sunshine way to glow bronzing powder. For me, applying bronzer and filling in my brows is a must! I feel naked otherwise haha

For my eyes, I always have essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette with me, even though I never use it. You can never go wrong with having a neutral palette in your makeup bag, you never know when you might need it.

Now, the lips! I always have lots of different lip products with me. Girl needs options! A lip balm is a must, my favourite is Maybelline's baby lips. Another must is a brown or nude lipstick, the one I always have in my bag is Yash by MAC. I also have 2 liquid lipsticks, Gerard Cosmetics hydra matte liquid lipstick in shade iced mocha and NYX liquid suede in Soft spoken

ps minimalist blog,beauty and fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,what's in my makeup bag,my everyday makeup favourites,my favourite makeup products

So, these are all the makeup products I keep in my bag. I try to keep my makeup bag minimal and only with the products I actually use. Be sure to leave me a comment down bellow and tell me what you keep in your makeup bag!

Make sure you're following p.s. minimalist on bloglovin so you never miss a new post. Bloglovin is the best way to stay up to date with my new posts!

What do you keep in your makeup bag? What are your favourite makeup products at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments