Fall 2016 Trends I Love

Friday, October 07, 2016


ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,fall/autumn 2016 wishlist,fall trends,what to wear this autumn,autumn fashion
It's no secret that I love scrolling through online stores for hours and putting lots of things in my cart. (and not being able to afford one item in that cart haha) That's why I love putting together wishlists and pretending that I "have to" visit every website and look at every page to find cute clothes to share with you. So here are some of the items I'm obsessed with right now. There are lots of sweaters and boots, and this season's trends like bomber jacket and loafer mules. I didn't realise how many pink items I like until I made this collage, my favourite item here is definitely the pink Topshop blazer. Click on the widget down bellow for all products from the photo.

Make sure you're following p.s. minimalist on bloglovin so you don't miss any new post! There are lots of new posts coming soon. I'm also planning more fall posts so get excited!

What's on your fall wishlist? What are your favourite fall trends?

You Might Also Like

0 comments