Thoughts Girls Have at School

Friday, September 16, 2016

Girls are very complicated and interesting creatures. I'm a girl and to be honest, 90% of the time I have no idea what I'm doing. I thought about all the things I think about in school when I'm bored in class or when I'm talking to someone, etc. and found some funny things! So in today's post I'm sharing with you 10 thought all girls have in school! Or maybe just me...

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger valentina batrac,minimalist fashion blogs,teen bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,thoughts girls have in school,what girls think about in school,what being a girl is like
1 Why is is she wearing the same shirt as me?! She's totally copying me!
2 How can they talk so much? Shut up please!
3 Why is this girl talking to me? Doesn't she know I don't like her?
4 I knew the answer to that question!
5 Ah, now you ask me, when I don't know the answer! I swear this teacher hates me!
6 Does my hair look greasy?! I wanted to wash it but I just couldn't bother drying it! But I think no one noticed!
7 Wouldn't it be cool if teachers had an off button, or mute! Someone needs to invent this!
8 Her hair is so pretty! Why don't I have such pretty hair?
9 I wonder what I have for lunch when I get home...
10 When will this class be over? *looks at the clock and it's been one minute since she last checked*

So these were some things I think about when I'm in school! The off button thing needs to happen asap haha. Be sure to let me know what you think of this post and tell me some of your thought in the comment down bellow!

Follow me on bloglovin so you never miss a new post from me!

Can you relate to this post? What do you think about when you're in school?

You Might Also Like

0 comments