What I wore On Vacation

Monday, August 15, 2016

Here are some of the outfits I wore while I was on my vacation! You can read more about the vacation here. I was going for confortable but chic look with my vacation style. Let me know which outfit is your favourite.

ps minimalist blog,fashion style blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2016 outfit ideas,what I wore on vacation,what to wear on a summer vacation


ps minimalist blog,fashion style blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2016 outfit ideas,what I wore on vacation,what to wear on a summer vacation

ps minimalist blog,fashion style blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2016 outfit ideas,what I wore on vacation,what to wear on a summer vacation

ps minimalist blog,fashion style blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,summer 2016 outfit ideas,what I wore on vacation,what to wear on a summer vacation


I hope you enjoyed this mini style diary and for more outfits follow me on instagram (@psminimalist). Don't forget to follow p.s. minimalist on bloglovin to stay up to date with all my posts and know when I post!

Which of these outfits is your favourite? What's your go-to summer outfit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments