Pirovac,Croatia Photo Diary

Monday, August 01, 2016

First of all, I wanna say welcome to my "new" blog! If you've visited my blog before you might have noticed that I changed my name from fashion with valentina to p.s. minimalist! And if you're new here, hello, welcome, I hope you'll stick around :) When I started my blog I named it fashion with valentina because, I'm gonna be 100% honest here, that was the first thing that came to my mind and I didn't think about it much. But in the last year or so my blog has changed a lot and I changed. I didn't feel like fashion with valentina was a right name for it. I'm not the same 13 (I'm now 16!!) year old girl anymore. I wanted a name that doesn't have my name in it, that's short and original. And I finally found one I love. So welcome to p.s. minimalist, a blog where I'll be talking about all things personal style and beauty focusing on minimalist style. I'm also gonna write few lifestyle and blogging posts here and there. Please let me know what you think of the new name, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Now that I explained all that, it's time to talk about my recent vacation. If you're following me on instagram or twitter (they are both @psminimalist now too) then you might know that I was on a vacation recently. I visited a little Croatian town Pirovac and spent time at the beach and walking around the town. I took lots of photos while I was there so I decided to put all my favourite ones in this post. Hope you'll enjoy these photos and be able to see how beautiful Pirovac is!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora
ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora


ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora

ps minimalist blog,fashion and style blogger valentina batrac,pirovac croatia photo diary,minimalist fashion style blog,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,pirovac hrvatska photo dnevnik,sunset,zalazak sunca pored mora


I hope you enjoyed this little photo diary! Let me know if you want to see more posts like this one. And maybe I should start doing some posts about Croatia, places to visit, things to do/try, etc? Don't forget to follow p.s. minimalist on bloglovin so you never miss a new post! And I'm changing up my instagram feed a bit so make sure you're following me there! 

Have you ever been to Croatia? Do you want to go? Where did you go this summer?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog