Off The Shoulder Dress

Friday, August 26, 2016

At first, I wasn't a fan of the off the shoulder but when I saw this dress I quickly changed my mind! I found it in a little boutique while I was on my vacation few weeks back! It's so cute and easy to throw on, perfect for hot summer days! I paired it with some sandals which I stole from my mum (but don't tell her) and a bucket bag!

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger,personal style blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,teen fashion bloggers,summer 2016 fashion trends,how to wear off the shoulder trend,off the shoulder dress outfit ideas,forever21 sunglasses outfit


ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger,personal style blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,teen fashion bloggers,summer 2016 fashion trends,how to wear off the shoulder trend,off the shoulder dress outfit ideas,forever21 sunglasses outfit

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger,personal style blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,teen fashion bloggers,summer 2016 fashion trends,how to wear off the shoulder trend,off the shoulder dress outfit ideas,forever21 sunglasses outfit

ps minimalist blog,fashion and beauty blogger,personal style blogger valentina batrac,hrvatske modne i beauty blogerice,teen fashion bloggers,summer 2016 fashion trends,how to wear off the shoulder trend,off the shoulder dress outfit ideas,forever21 sunglasses outfit

Dress-Similar here
Shoes-Similar here
Bag-Kik
Sunglasses-Forever 21

Are you a fan of off the shoulder trend? What's your favourite summer trend?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog