5 Ways To Style Short Hair

Monday, July 11, 2016

Is it the end of the world? Nope, it's just me making a hairstyle post! I'm gonna let that soak in for a second... I dyed my hair recently and I'm so excited and obsessed with my new hair!! Since I dyed my hair I've been trying out new hairstyles (say what?!) and I found some I really like. You know, the really easy, even a 5 year old could do them, type hairstyles. So if you want to learn how to recreate them, keep on reading this post ;)


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair

The first hairstyle is the one I've been wearing the most and that's wearing my hair straight. My hair is naturally really curly so straightening my hair is one of my favourite things to do. I actually have a post about straightening your hair so you can check it out here.


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair

The next hairstyle is half up top knot. So all you do to recreate this hairstyle is take the top section of your hair and put it in a ponytail. And then make the bun from the ponytail and secure it with bobby pins and voila!


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair

This next hairstyle is similar to the previous one but instead of putting your hair in a top knot you make two little buns on top of your head. I think they are called space buns or something like that!


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair

Now it's time for a braid. This hairstyle is really simple but looks so cute and like you spent a lot of time braiding your hair. So all you do in make a deep parting on your hair and start french braiding your bangs/front of your hair. If you don't know how to french braid, it's basically normal braiding but you're adding more hair to the braid.
fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair
And last but not least are double french braids. To recreate this hairstyle, part your hair in two sections and french braid each section starting from the top of your head. When you don't have any more hair to add continue with the regular braid and secure the ends with hair ties.


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion and beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how to style short hair,5 ways to style short hair,lob hairstyles,how to style lob haircut,heatless hairstyles for short hair

So, these were my 5 easy hairstyles for short hair. I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and don't forget to let me know which of these hairstyles is your favourite! And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin cuz that's the best way to stay up to date with my new posts and you would make me really happy!


What are your favourite hairstyles? Have you tried any of these hairstyles?

You Might Also Like

0 comments