Everyday Summer Makeup

Monday, July 04, 2016

Lately I've been really into makeup and been buying a lot of makeup and I might have a problem... But I'm not here to discuss my makeup problem nor I'm admitting I have one. Today I wanna talk about my everyday summer makeup, my go-to look or whatever you wanna call it. When I'm wearing makeup, this is what I'm wearing 80% of the time. But let's be honest when do I leave my house during summer? the answer is never because #lazy But on those rare days when I do leave my house and decide to wear makeup this is what I'm wearing!

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batra,teen croatian fashion and beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,summer bronzed makeup look,my go to summer makeup,everyday summer makeup look,bright lips summer makeup look,pink lips summer makeup,brozed makeup look,h&m bronzer
For my base, I've been wearing catrice prime and fine beautifying primer lately and I really like it. And the packaging is really cute which is always a bonus! For foundation, I'm loving catrice all matt plus shine control makeup at the moment. I have a love hate relationship with this product. When I first tried it I was a little disappointed and not happy with it but after wearing it multiple times I started to like it. For my concealer I'm wearing Maybelline affinitone concealer which I mentioned in this post. I think it's perfect summer concealer when you don't want to wear really thick makeup.

I filled in my eyebrows with Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade which is my holy grail product! The only brow product I use. Lately, I haven't been wearing mascara cause I'm too lazy and don't like taking it off (lazy girl problems right?!)

I actually started wearing eyeshadow, well kind of... I put bronzer in my crease to define it and give my eyes some definition and colour! Speaking of bronzer, the one I've been loving lately is H&M beauty desert sunrise way to glow bronzing powder and I put a lot of it, like seriously a lot. But it's summer so it's all good! I finished of the look with a pinky nude lipstick, NYX soft matte lip cream in cannes is my favourite right now.

So, that's my go to summer makeup look! It's really simple and brozed and I love it. If you want to see how it looks on my face, head over to my instagram (@fwvblog) where I posted some makeup pics. And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin cause that's the best way to stay up to date with new posts and you would make me really happy!

What's your everyday summer look? Have you tried any of these products? What's your favourite bronzer for summer?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog