The Culotte Jumpsuit

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

 I have something to tell you. I'm in love...with this jumpsuit! The moment I saw it in the shop I knew I had to buy it. I really like the fact that I can dress it up with a pair of heels or dress it down with sneakers (which is how I'm gonna be wearing it cause I'm not really into heels. I can't *cough* walk in them ) Here I'm wearing it with these super cute lace up heels. 

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring summer 2016 outfits,outfit ideas for spring,striped culotte jumpsuit,how to wear culotte jumpsuit in spring,bershka culotte jumpsuit


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring summer 2016 outfits,outfit ideas for spring,striped culotte jumpsuit,how to wear culotte jumpsuit in spring,bershka culotte jumpsuit

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,spring summer 2016 outfits,outfit ideas for spring,striped culotte jumpsuit,how to wear culotte jumpsuit in spring,bershka culotte jumpsuit

Jumpsuit-Bershka
Heels-Deichmann

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin so you never miss a post, and you would make me really happy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments