New In: NYX Lip Products

Friday, June 24, 2016

It's taken me years but I finally decided to try some of NYX products. As you all know lipsticks are my weakness, my drug, my obsession, you got the point! So the only logical things for me to do was to first try their lip products. If you want to know what I picked up and my thought on the brand, keep on reading this post :)

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty bloggerice,nyx review,nyx soft matte lip cream in cannes,nyx liquid suede in soft spoken,recenzija nyx proizvoda,nyx hrvatska,nyx tekući ruževi lquid lipsticks
I heard so much about the famous soft matte lip creams so I had to try them. I bought the shade cannes which is a really pretty nude mauve shade. The lip cream is really pigmented and easy to apply. The only thing I don't like about it is the lasting power, it doesn't last long and if you eat or drink something you need to touch it up. But they are pretty cheap so you can't expect them to last like a more expensive lipstick.

The next product I picked up is the liquid suede cream lipstick in soft spoken. This is another brown/ nude shade with a hint of pink. This is the perfect brown lipstick and I think it would look amazing on every skin tone. When you apply the lipstick, it takes some time before it dries matte which I don't like. I like when a lipstick dries fast but that's because of the formula. This is a matte lipstick but it makes your lips still feel soft. I'd definitely recommend the liquid suede over soft matte lip cream if you have problems with dry lips.

That's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed these mini reviews on my first ever NYX purchase. 
If you want to see these lipsticks in action follow me on instagram (@fwvblog) where I post lots of makeup looks and outfits!

Also, don't forget to follow on bloglovin to stay up to date with my new posts.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite NYX products?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog