My Top 10 Tips For New Bloggers

Monday, June 13, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion i beauty blogerice,my top 10 blogging tips for new bloggers,best blogging tips,my best tips for new bloggers,how to start a blog
I'm not really sure how to start this post so I'm gonna say hello! How are you guys? It's been a while since my last post. If you're following me on twitter or instagram (which you totally should be btw) you know that the last month or so was pretty crazy. I was in a hospital and it was the end of school year so I decided to take a little break from blogging. I needed some time to recover (I'm doing much better now but I'm still kinda weak) and I needed to focus on school. But from today I'm officially on a summer break!! *happy dance* 

Anyways, now that I explained everything, it's time to get into the post. In this post I'm gonna share with you my top tips for new bloggers. 10 things I wish someone told me when I was starting out. Just some stuff I learnt and thought that could help you if you're thinking about starting a blog or if just want to improve your blog.

1 If you want to start a blog, go for it! Don't let people stop you and don't worry what others will think of you. 

2 Take some time to come up with a blog name. Write down lots of name ideas, google them. Do your research.

3 The moment you make your blog, make twitter. Okay, not the exact second but you got the point right?! Twitter is no1 social media for bloggers and traffic source (beside pinterest but let's be real, who even knows how to use it? ) so make sure you have an account and promote your blog. What's more important, connect with other bloggers and talk to them, make new friends! 

4 Make your blog design the best it can be. And the best part is that you don't have to do much. My best tip would be to use the simple template (in blogger) and customize it a little. Add a header and play around with the colours and fonts.

5 Always make sure to check your posts for grammar mistakes (trust me, you will always find new ones) and read your posts out loud multiple times till you're happy with what you read.

6 Photos are everything so make sure all your photos are bright and clear. You can read this post where I shared my tips for taking better photos. And remember, you can take amazing photos with your phone, just make sure you're close to a window. You don't need an expensive DSLR to take good photos.

7 If you're not sure about the topic of your blog and don't know what you want to write about, just think about the things you love and write them down on a piece of paper. You don't have to have a blog niche, just write about things you like. There will always be someone who will like what you like and find your posts interesting.

8 Don't let the numbers scare you. There are a lot of bloggers on the internet and it can be hard not to compare yourself to them but remember why you started your blog. Remember that you're amazing and unique and that you just have to keep doing what you're doing and people will find your blog.

9 Planning posts ahead will save you a lot of time and make your life easier. Take some time every week/month to plan some posts. And also take photos in bulk. You never know what's the weather gonna be like so take advantage of good lighting.

10 Visit other people's blogs and leave them nice comments. Blogging is all about community and making friends so go and meet new people!

That's all for this post, I hope you found it helpful. I know it's a bit all over the place but there were lots of things I wanted to mention. If you have any questions or need help with your blog, just leave me a comment down below, I'd love to help you :)

And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin so you never miss a post. I have some really exciting posts planned for the summer and you don't want to miss them!

Did you find this post useful? What are your tips for new bloggers?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog