Everyday Look

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

You know when you don't feel like dressing up and don't know what to wear? That's when your go-to look comes to the rescue! I just threw on a pair of boyfriend jeand and a simple tee and added a blazer to make it seem like I actually took the time to get ready.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion modne blogerice,everyday outfits,how to wear boyfriend jeans,casual outfits for school and spring,how to dress for school,spring outfit inspiration


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion modne blogerice,everyday outfits,how to wear boyfriend jeans,casual outfits for school and spring,how to dress for school,spring outfit inspiration

Top-H&M
Jeans-Takko Fashion
Shoes-Adidas 
Bag-Deichmann
Sunglasses-Forever 21

And if you want to see even more of my everday outfits, make sure you're following me on instagram where I share my outfits and some other fashion and beauty photos! To stay up to date with my posts, follow me on bloglovin , that's the best way to know when I post!

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog