Mini Makeup Haul

Friday, April 22, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwvblog,teen beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,mini makeup haul,anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in dark brown,gerard cosmetics hydra matte liquid lipstick in iced mocha,maybelline affinitone concealer,avon matte lipstick in pure pink review

All I've been watching and reading lately are makeup hauls, there's something about find out what people bought. I guess we can say that I'm nosy... I've been buying makeup a lot recently so I'm here to share what I bought recently.

I was lookin for a new concealer so I decided to try the Maybelline affinitone concealer. I wanted to try one of  Maybelline concealers and this was the only one they had so I bought it. The next thing I bought is the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade, and I got it in shade dark brown. I was too impatient so I had to try it before taking photos and I totally understand why everyone loves it. It's truly a great product, my brows never looked so good #onfleek 

When I was ordering the dipbrow I had to buy something else to get free shipping (that was only an excuse to buy something else thb) so I bought Gerard cosmetics hydra matte liquid lipstick in shade iced mocha which is the most stunning shade I own. And the formula is amazing! The last thing I picked up is an Avon lipstick, I've got one of their matte lipsticks in shade pure pink. And when I say pink I mean really pink. It's a lovely shade, perfect for spring.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you buy recently?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog