5 Lipsticks For Spring (for brown and nude lovers)

Friday, April 08, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,croatian teen beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,lipsticks for spring 2016,my spring lipstick picks,bright and pink lipsticks for spring,mac yash lipstick review,gerard cosmetics hydra matte liquid lipstick iced mocha,essence longlasting lipliner 07 plum cake,catrice longlasting lip pencil 020 hey macadamia ahey.wet 'n wild lipstick just peachy
In today's post, I'm gonna talk about one of my favourite things, lipsticks. I'm a lipstick junkie and I can never have enough lipsticks. I think that they are one of those things I'd spend all my money on. I have 5 lipsticks I've been lovin' lately and they are perfect for spring. But we all know my fave shades are nude and brown so I had to include few of those here but I promise I also have a pink lipstick here. So, let's get into the post :)

First off, we have a liquid lipsticks that I'm obsessed with since I got it, it's the Gerard cosmetics hydra matte liquid lipstick in shade iced mocha. This is not really a spring shade but I've been wearing it a lot this spring so I HAD to include it. The shade is really pretty, brown with a hint of purple and it looks amazing on the lips. I'll be writing a more detailed post about this lipstick so stay tuned.

Next we have two lip liners, the first one is essence longlasting lipliner in shade 07 plum cake. This is my new favourite lipliner, I'm obsessed with the shade, it's nude with purple undertone. I think this shade is perfect spring shade for nude lovers. The other lip liner is catrice longlasting lip pencil in 020 macadamia ahey. This lip liner is the perfect brown, not too light but also it's not really dark. It's very subtle, everyday appropriate shade.

Now, we have a lipstick that I've mentioned 100 times before, MAC lipstick in shade Yash. This is a really light nude shade so lately, I've been wearing it with the catrice lip liner I mentioned above. I think that's the perfect combo.

What kind of spring lipsticks post would this be without a pink lipstick? This is one of rare pink lipsticks I have in my collection, the Wet 'n Wild Just peachy lipstick. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with this shade when I tried it because it looks more peachy but on my lips it looked pink. It's still a pretty shade tho. Pink lipsticks are not my thing but I really like this shade.

What are your favourite lipsticks for spring? Have you tried any of these lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments