How To Style Long Coat

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

I don't know what is it about long coats but they make me feel so powerful and chic. Maybe it's because they look like a superhero's cape? I don't know but what I do know is that my favourite way to style long coat is with boyfriend jeans and a plain top. Here, I'm also wearing my nike sneakers and I really like how they look with the coat. I love pairing sporty items with more dressy items to create a nice balance!

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakers


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakersfashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakers

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakers

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakers

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,long coat outfit ideas,how to style long coat,how to wear long coat with sneakers

Top-New Yorker
Coat-WholeSaleBuying*
Sneakers-Nike

You Might Also Like

0 comments