How To Dress Down a Blazer

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

If you know me at all or if you read my old outfit posts you'd know that I have a thing for blazer, in other words I'm obsessed with them. One of my favourite ways to wear a blazer is with casual outfits, I love mixing elegant pieces with casual ones. In this post I'm gonna share with you few ways to dress down a blazer.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv bog,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to dress down a blazer,spring casual outfits,spring 2016 outfit ideas

Graphic tee
One of the best ways to style a blazer is with a cute graphic tee, you can never go wrong with that combo.

Denim jeans
Denim jeans are casual, easy to style, go with everything which makes them perfect for styling with blazer. Boyfriend jeans are my favourite to wear with a blazer.

Tuck in your T-Shirt
I can't wear a T-Shirt without tucking it in, don't believe me? Look at the photo above. The moment you tuck in your shirt, your outfit looks 100% better, add a blazer and you have the perfect casual outfit.

Sneakers
I don't know what is it about sneakers but they go with everything, jeans, skirts, you name it. And they are a great way to complete the look, sneakers and a blazer, can it get any cooler? I think not!

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv bog,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to dress down a blazer,spring casual outfits,spring 2016 outfit ideas

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv bog,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to dress down a blazer,spring casual outfits,spring 2016 outfit ideas

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv bog,teen croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to dress down a blazer,spring casual outfits,spring 2016 outfit ideas

Top-Zara
Jeans-Zara
Sneakers-Adidas 

You Might Also Like

0 comments