How To Create An Amazing Wardrobe On A Budget

Friday, March 11, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to create an amazing wardrobe on a budget,how to dress well on a budget,how to create minimalist wardrobe,a gude to perfect minimalist wardrobe




Who else dreams of having huge walk in closet full of clothes and the most beautiful bags and shoes? Every girls' dream, right?! I'm here to help you to be a bit closer to that dream, I can't really help you with the huge walk in closet part, sorry, but I can help you with  making the most of your closet and creating an amazing wardrobe on a budget. That's a start :)

Clean out your closet
You know that dress you haven't worn for 2 years or that T-Shirt you've never worn? Get rid of it right now! If you didn't wear it in the last couple of months, you probably won't wear it. It's almost spring so it's the perfect time for a spring closet cleaning, get rid of everything you don't wear anymore or that doesn't fit you, get rid of the junk!

Shop your closet
I'm so guilty of forgetting that I own some clothing items. I have a lot of clothes but only wear half of it, probably less. Closet clean out is a great way to find clothes you forgot about and could wear. Why spend money on a lot of new clothes if you already have some great items in your closet? You never know what you'll find in your own closet, literally. I sometimes surprise myself with the stuff I have in there and scream why! haha.

Invest in basic pieces
You can never have too many plain T-Shirts or black jeans, or denim jeans. Just invest in those items and add accessories to make your outfits unique. And it's so much easier to pair basics in outfits, you know they will go with everything.

Only buy things you actually need
How many times did you buy that cute T-Shirt and when you got home you realised you have 3 almost the same? Yep, that's me. So try making a list of the things you actually need and start from there. Don't buy something just because it looks cute, buy something because you actually need it.

Buy things you know you'll wear 
Or how about that dress that looks so pretty but you never wore it but it's so pretty and you had to buy it? I bought so many items just because they looked pretty and I knew they're not my style and that I probably won't wear them but I still bought them. I think sometimes, you just have to take a deep breath and think about that clothing item and buy it only if you're going to wear it. I love trying out new trend and stuff I would never wear but we have to be realistic and ask ourselves is it worth spending our money on that.

I think this post was a bit all over the place, sorry about that. I just started typing and I have no idea what I wrote haha. But I hope you still found it helpful in some way and that you'll shop smarter in the future, I know I'm trying to but let me tell you, it's real hard! That's shopaholic in me talking!

Did you find this post helpful? Do you have any tips for creating a great wardrobe on a budget?

You Might Also Like

0 comments