How To Be More Positive

Friday, March 04, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwvblog,lifestyle blogger teen blogger,How to be more positive person


 *stock image by PinkPot

I think I'm pretty positive person, I always find something good in every situation and I always have faith that everything will be all right, that we just have to be patient and have faith. Life is too short and we have to enjoy it and not think about the past or think about the negative things. That's why I wanted to write this post, I want to help YOU be more positive because you're amazing and you deserve to be happy and positive!!

Don't live in the past
What if I did that or what if I didn't do that or what if something happened differently, etc. Just stop with that kind of thought, you can't change the past (but you can do something about the present and the future). If you want to be more positive, you have to leave the past and focus on making your future better.

Remember the good things
There are so many good things in your life (you were born, you are live right now!) and when you're feeling down or think how horrible your life is, remember that there are lots of good things that happened to you and lots of good things will happen in the future. When you're thinking about the past, think about all the good things.

Focus on present and look forward to the future
This goes hand in hand with not living in the past. But if you're not happy about your life, maybe think if you can change something to make you feel better? Maybe start a new hobby, or start working out, or do something you always wanted to do but you didn't have the time/were to scared. You have to do something!

Positive thoughts
If you want to be more positive, you have to think positive thoughts. Whenever you're thinking about something negative, try thinking about something positive to forget about the negative.

Try to find something good in every situation
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Whatever is happening in your life right now, I'm 100% sure you'll find at least one positive things. So focus on that positive thing.

Remember tomorrow will be better
I strongly believe no matter how horrible your life is right now, it will get better soon. But you also have to do something for your life to get better!

Write down your thoughts or things you'd like to achieve
Write down on a piece of paper, or anywhere, how you're feeling, what you're thinking about, what makes you happy. Maybe write your goals to motivate you to be happier and do things you like.

I think this is one of my favourite posts I've written, I really hope it'll help some of you. If there's something you'd like to add, please leave a comment and tell me what you think about this post!

Do you have any tips for being more positive? Did you find this post helpful?

You Might Also Like

0 comments