5 Useful Apps For Bloggers

Monday, March 07, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,best blogging tips posts,5 useful apps for bloggers,5 apps every blogger should have on their phone

It's Monday which means it's time for another blog Monday post! Honestly, these posts make my Monday so much better, and I'm actually looking forward to Mondays. Yes, I just said that and I can't believe it either... In this post I'm gonna share my top 5 apps for blogging, apps I use the most and find the most useful. Let's get started :)

1 Buffer                                          
Twitter is one of my favourite social media and a great way to promote your posts. I always make sure to schedule few tweets every day to promote my latest post or some old ones. The best app I found for scheduling tweets is buffer. Buffer is really simple to use and you can schedule tweets from your phone which makes it so much easier and faster.

2 ColorNote
I can't live without the notes app, whenever I get an idea for a post or something, I always write it down because I'm afraid I'll forget about it. ColorNote is my favourite note app, what I love the most about it is that you can create checklists. They are a great way to organise your blogging tasks.

3 Followers+
Not only does this app track unfollowers/non followers but it also has analytics which is the reason why I love it. You can see average likes per photo, how many photos per week you post, ghost followers, total likes, etc.

4 VSCO Cam
VSCO Cam is the queen of apps, the best photo editing app, I think you got the point! VSCO Cam is my favourite photo editing app and the only one I use. It has so many features, filters, it's great for editing instagram photos and making them look amazing. I'd definitely recommend it!

5 Google Analytics
And last, but not least is the google analytics app. I think it's really useful to have your stats on your phone where you can easily find everything you need. And if you don't really understand google analytics, the app is easier to understand and find information.

Do you have any of these apps on your phone? What are your favourite apps?

You Might Also Like

0 comments