Clothing Items I'm craving For At The Moment

Monday, February 01, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,croatian fashion blggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,Clothing Items I'm craving For At The Moment,clothing wishlist,sheinside wishlist,fall winter must haves,spring must haves
l-r striped dress / denim jeans / grey booties / sleeveless blazer / black T-Shirt / fringe skirt / grey dress / suede skirt / camel coat / black flats / black jeans / gold necklace / black over the knee boots

Hello everyone!
Here are some clothing items that caught my attention recently. There's everything here, from camel coat to dresses, and of course everything is black and grey, what a surprise. My favourite item is definitely that grey dress, I can picture myself wearing it. My obsession with over the knee boots is not over yet, and I still didn't buy a pair. One day guys, one day!


What are you craving for at the moment? What's your favourite item from my wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments