Midweek Wishlist

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hello everyone!
I don't know about you but I'm sick of winter and horrible weather, I'm dreaming of summer and the beach... I know you're probably like Valentina, it's not even spring yet, but a girl can dream, am I right?! Summer is my favourite season, I love everything about it and the lighting is perfect. Every bloggers' dream! 

It's already summer in my head and I'm looking at summer clothes and wanna buy everything! Give me all the crop tops and high waisted shorts, and swimsuits! I put together a wishlist with some really pretty clothing items that are perfect for casual summer days on the beach or for a night out. This flower crown is my favourite, it reminds me of coachella and something I would wear if I attend it. Another item I really like is this white blousethe lace detailing on the sleeves is so pretty and makes the blouse more feminine and unique

And guys I think I deserve an applause for including colour in my wishlist, there's an actual colour here! That's a huge deal for me! I wanna include more colour and prints into my wardrobe and spring is the perfect time to do that. Pastel colours I'm ready for you. And now that I made this wishlist, can it be summer? Pretty please?

What's your favourite item from the wishlist? What's currently on your wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog