Beauty things I Suck At

Friday, February 05, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,croatian beauty bloggers,Beauty things I Suck At,hrvatske beauty blogerice,beauty things I'm really bad at


Hello everyone!
I'm not a pro at doing my makeup, although I wish I was, but there are some aspects of applying it I'm okay at. And then, there are those things I'm really bad at. I'm here to share with you beauty things I suck at.

Cleaning makeup brushes-I don't know what is it about cleaning makeup brushes but I hate it, I'll always find something "more important" I have to do so I don't clean them. It's too much work and really boring. But let's be honest here, I'm too lazy to clean them. There, I said it.

Eyeliner-I have this eyeliner I bought I don't even remember when and I didn't use it twice. I can't keep my hand steady and draw a line on my lid, let alone do a winged eyeliner. That would be like winning a lottery!

Nail Art-I think I'm pretty good at painting my nails but when it comes to doing all these cool designs on my nails, I'm really bad. My biggest problem is that I'm impatient and I can never wait for nail polish to dry so I can do a design on it, so I always mess it up. Patience is the key at doing nail art which I don't have.

These were just few things that first came to my mind but trust me, there's more! Be sure to tell me your thoughts in the comments and tell me if you can relate to anything. 

What are you bad at when it comes to beauty? What's your worst part when applying your makeup?

You Might Also Like

0 comments