5 (Really) Simple Ways To Improve Your SEO

Monday, February 15, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,blogging tips,how to grow your blog,how to improve your seo,5 (Really) Simple Ways To Improve Your SEO,improve your seo with 5 easy steps
Hello everyone!
Welcome to my new series of posts called Blog Monday!! Can you tell I'm a bit excited?! My new series is all about blogging and blog tips, it means that every Monday I'll be sharing some kind of blog tips with you. In today's post I'll be talking about SEO and how to improve it. If you want to know how to improve your SEO in 5 really simple steps then keep on reading!

1 Name your photos
First things first, after you edit a photo for your blog make sure to name it properly, e.g the photo above I titled "5-ways-to-improve-your-seo-fashion-with-valentina" and it tells what the photo is about/for what post it is and my blog name. So, let's say your photo is for an outfit post or a review of a product, then describe the outfit or write a review of a xx. Simple, right?!

2 ALT text
This is another photos related way to improve your SEO. With alt text you basically describe your photos, this will help your photo appear higher in google images. To add alt text in blogger, click on the image and click properties, little box will appear and then fill in the alt text box.

3 Search description
With search description you describe your post and say what your post is about, writing search description for your posts will make them appear higher on google. To edit your search description in blogger, just click on search description on the right side and fill in the box.

4 Link to old posts
Linking to old posts is a great way to improve your SEO. If you wrote a similar post before or if it's relevant in any ways, link to it in the post.

5 Include keywords in your title/post
This one is also really easy, but let's be honest all of them are. When you're writing a post and coming up with title make sure to include keywords in your title and try to mention them in your post.

So these were my 5 ways to improve your SEO, all of these are really easy and I think everyone can do them in their posts. I'm not a SEO  expert, although I wish I was! but these were the things I learnt and thought you might want to learn too, if you don't know them already. I hope you found this post helpful and I can't wait to share the next blog Monday post with you. Make sure you're following me on bloglovin so you don't miss it!

Did you find this post helpful? Are there any SEO tips you'd like to add?

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog