10 Things Every Instagram Addict Does

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,teen fashion and lifestyle bloggers,croatian fashion and lifestyle bloggers,things we do on instagram,10 things every instagram addict does

I am an instagram addict, I won't even try to deny it. I love instagram and posting photos, and stalking people's accounts (maybe I'm stalking yours right now? I guess you'll never know) and I noticed some things I do/think that maybe other instagram addicts do too, okay I just wanted to make sure it's not just me and that I'm *normal* haha.  Anyways, let's see what are the 10 things every instagram addict does!

1 Planning your photos and how will your feed look after you post them.

2 Having to check instagram every 5 seconds. What if someone posted a photo and you didn't see it?!

3 Stalking someone's instagram and freaking out if you accidentally liked a photo from 120 weeks ago!

4 Looking at someones photos and asking yourself HOW! How are their photos so perfect, how is her hair so pretty, just how!

5 Posting photo on twitter because it doesn't match your "theme".

6 "Why did that person unfollow me?"

7 "I want her closet!"

8 "Can she teach me her makeup skills?"

9 "Look at her brows, how are they so perfect? #browsonfleek"

10 Jumping around like a little kid when someone likes your photo or follows you.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and that I managed to put a smile on your face with my boring-to-death- sense of humour aka no sense of humour! If you missed my 10 things every blogger can relate to post, you can read it here. Now, go and leave me a comment telling me you do these things too.

Can you relate to this post? Are you an instagram addict?

You Might Also Like

0 comments