Kendall Jenner Inspired Hair And Makeup

Friday, January 29, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,kendall jenner inspired hair and makeup,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,croatian beauty blogs,kendall jenner hair and makeup tutorial
Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty

Hello everyone!
I was on pinterest the other day (what a shocker!) and saw this beautiful photo of Kendall Jenner (the photo above) and I LOVED her makeup look. I decided to recreate her makeup and hair and make a blog post about it. The makeup look is really simple with nude lips so obv I fell in love with it. The eyes are the main focus of the look, beautiful silver shade which goes perfectly with her lips. For the hair, Kendall had her hair straight and it was slicked back with middle parting. I'm great at explaining hairstyles *says she sarcastically*

I recreated the makeup look using the "catrice all matt plus shine control makeup" foundation on my face, I really like this foundation cause it's really good coverage (medium coverage) and it stays matte all day on my face. On my eyes I used the "essence all about nudes eyeshadow" palette, you can read more about it here. To finish of the look I applied "MAC Yash lipstick", my all time favourite lipstick, perfect nude shade in my opinion.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,kendall jenner inspired hair and makeup,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,croatian beauty blogs,kendall jenner hair and makeup tutorial

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,kendall jenner inspired hair and makeup,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,croatian beauty blogs,kendall jenner hair and makeup tutorial
fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwv blog,kendall jenner inspired hair and makeup,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,croatian beauty blogs,kendall jenner hair and makeup tutorial



Please ignore my eyebrow, they are really bad! But not everyone is born with perfect eyebrows, I'm looking at you, Cara Delevinge! haha I would love to do more celeb inspired hair and makeup looks so if you have any ideas make sure to leave them in the comment down below!

What do you think about this hairstyle and makeup look? Do you like these type of posts? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments