Born Pretty Store Eyeshadow Brushes Review

Monday, January 04, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,Born Pretty Store Eye Makeup Brushes Review,eye makeup brushes review,

Hello everyone!
Let's talk about makeup brushes, shall we? But not about cleaning them, and speaking of cleaning them I should probably clean mine... But I'm gonna do that later, and not because I'm avoiding it, but because I should write this post till the end. Anyways, today I'll be talking about eye makeup brushes from Born Pretty Store. Born Pretty Store is an online store which sells makeup and nail products. This is my first time reviewing makeup brushes so we'll see how it goes...

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,Born Pretty Store Eye Makeup Brushes Review,eye makeup brushes review,








First, let's talk about the packaging which is so pretty! The brushes come in a gold case which I think is great for travelling and storing your brushes. There are 5 brushes in set, in 5 different colours, they look so cute, don't you think?!
The first thing I noticed when I touched the brushes (this sounds kinda weird but I couldn't find a better word so we're gonna go with that) is that they are really soft and the hairs seem really firm. Doing my eye makeup was really easy, the brushes felt really gentle towards my skin and it was easy to apply eyeshadow.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these brushes considering they were only $4.94 and you can buy them HERE! On the photo below you can see a close up of the brushes.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,Born Pretty Store Eye Makeup Brushes Review,eye makeup brushes review,



Overall, I think these brushes are really good quality for a small price and I would recommend them to beginners with makeup who are learning to do their eye makeup or if you are looking for a cheaper brushes. And I have a little surprise for you, with code VBLH10 you can get a 10% off on any item from their store, so go to Born Pretty Store right now and save a little money!

What are your favourite makeup brushes? Have you tried any products from Born Pretty Store?

*This product was kindly sent to me for review purposes but all opinions are honest and my own, like always

You Might Also Like

0 comments