2015 In Outfits

Saturday, January 02, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

Hello everyone!
I'm gonna start this post with saying Happy New Year guys!! 2015 flew by, literally, and it's a new year, a fresh start. I'm so excited and have so many plans for this year, I really want to work on my blog and make it the best it can be! One of my favourite posts to write are outfit posts, I love sharing my outfits with you in hope to inspire you. I love going through my old outfits to see how much my style has changed and how much I changed. When I look at some of my old outfits I ask myself why did I wear that or what was I thinking?! Please tell me I'm not the only one! But looking back at my outfits from 2015 I don't see a big difference in my style, to be honest I expected to see a lot bigger difference, which happened last year. I think I'm finally finding my style and I actually know what my style is! I can't wait to look back at my outfits from 2016 to see if I was right... Anyways, here are all my outfits from 2015, yes all outfits and tbh I didn't know that there were so many of them, so putting together this post lasted so much longer than I expected! But it was worth it!

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,a year in outfits,2015 in outfits
Which of these outfits is your favourite? 

You Might Also Like

20 comments