10 Things Every Blogger Can Relate To

Monday, January 11, 2016

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fwvblog,fwv blog,10 Things Every Blogger Can Relate To,10 things every blogger will understand,things bloggers 10,what it's like to bea a fashion beauty blogger

Hello everyone!
I've been thinking about blogging and bloggers alot lately, and how we understand each other, understand things that "normal people" non-bloggers don't understand. I thought it would be interesting to write down 10 things that *mostly* bloggers will understand and can relate to. 

1 Struggles with the weather (I think the weather hates me!)

2 Not having enough natural light during autumn and winter (C'mon spring hurry up!)

3 Not being able to open the product before taking a photo

4 Standing in really awkward position while trying to take the perfect #fromwhereistand photo

5 Reading every review you can find before buying a product (and probably writing one)

6 Taking outfit photos while people are staring at you (so awkward!)

7 Having the best community in the world, not kidding!! And #TheGirlGang! Do I have to say anything else?

8 Posting photo on instagram and asking yourself if it goes with your theme (and asking other people for opinion) 

9 Checking twitter every 5 minutes

10 The joy and happiness of receiving a visit/comment/follow (it's not even possible to explain it!!)

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, it's different from what I usually write and that's why I love it. If you have something to add, please write a comment down below. And let me know what you think about these type of posts, maybe I could write about instagram too? 

Are you a blogger? If so, can you relate to something I mentioned here? Is there something you would like to add?

You Might Also Like

0 comments