Top 10 Under $20

Friday, December 11, 2015

l-r camel sweater / scarf / cropped sweater / bucket bag / sweater dress / over the knee boots / black sweater / sunglasses / parka / sleeveless blazer

Hello everyone!
Today I have a wishlist for you with 10 amazing clothing items, and accessories, which are under $20!! I'm obsessed with all of these items, especially those over the knee boots! I mean, look at them, they are so pretty! I really wanna buy a pair but I don't know if I'll wear them, I was actually tweeting about this earlier today and everyone said I should get them. So I think I'll give them a try.

Anyways, I'm half asleep while writing this post, apologies if I'm not making any sense but that's always the case so... I'll leave you guys to check these items out and I'm off to bed. SO. TIRED.

What's your favourite item from this wishlist? What do you think, could I pull off over the knee boots?

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Ova parka je savršena, mislim da mi je to najdraža stvar s ove wishliste, a ujedno baš ono što mi nedostaje u ormaru.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those aviators sunnies. SO cute

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the glasses (like always).

    Rita.
    http://mybloghasnofilter.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wishlist :). I'm so in love with the camel sweater, it's gorgeous! You should definitely buy the over the knee boots, they will look lovely on you and they match your style perfectly :D. I hope you buy them!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog