How To Achieve Your Goals

Monday, December 28, 2015

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,how to achieve your goals,2016 goals,new year's resolutions,how to achieve your new year's resolutions

Hello everyone!
It's almost 2016! I know, it sounds so crazy! I can't believe that this year is almost over, but I am looking forward to new year. I'm looking forward to a fresh start and I'm thinking what I want to achieve in 2016. I'm thinking about my new year's resolutions and goals. And I know I'm not the only one so I'm writing this post to help you with your resolutions and goals. In this post I'll share with you my tops on how to achieve your goals. I thought it's perfect time to write this post, I really hope it'll help you and motivate you to write down some goals and ideas for 2016! Let's make 2016 the best it can be so 2015 gets jealous, okay?!

Write down your goals
Sit down and think about your goals and what would you like to achieve, writing down your goals, wherever that be on your blog, in a notebook, your phone, etc. will motivate you to make them reality, and you won't forget about them in 3 day.

Try setting smaller goals
Something I like to do in break my goal into smaller goals, usually weekly or monthly and I find it really helpful and I'm seeing results which motivates me to try harder.

Work on them and try to make them happen
This is kinda obvious one but your goals won't achieve themselves, you have to work on them and make them happen! So, go and work on your goals now, or read this post till the end and then go :)

Don't stress if you didn't achieve every goal
When you don't achieve something it can make you a little sad and disappointed but it's okay not to achieve everything in a certain time. Just look at how far you've come and what other goals you achieved. Be proud of yourself and keep working on that goal until you achieve it or until you're happy whether you achieved it or not!

I hope you found this post helpful, I know it was a little different, I usually don't write lifestyle posts but I really enjoyed writing this one, who knows, I'll maybe write few more in 2016.

Did you find this post helpful? Do you have any more tips on achieving your goals? What are your new year's resolutions?

You Might Also Like

7 comments