How I Edit My Instagram Photos

Monday, December 07, 2015

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion modne blogerice,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how I edit my instagram photos,how to edit instagram photos,how to take better instagram photos,fashion bloggers instagram secrets and tips

Hello everyone!
I get asked quite often how I edit my instagram photos and which apps I use so I finally decided to write a blog post about it. I spend a lot of time working on my photos and making them all similar to match my theme.  My theme is white/black/gray and I'm really proud to say that I maintained it for a few months which is a huge progress for me. I used to change my theme every few weeks or months but I'm trying to stay with this one longer. I hope you're ready cuz it's time to reveal all my secrets and show you how I edit my instagram photos. If you want to learn how to take better instagram photos check out this post. All I use to edit my photos is VSCO Cam so I'll show you step by step on how I edit my photos with it.

1 The first thing I do is open my photo in VSCO Cam and crop it.

2 Then I go into settings and play around with exposure, contrast and some other options until I'm happy with my photo.

3 After I'm done with the settings, I add filter A5 to the photo. Tip: adding the same filter to all your photos will make them look so much better together.

4 When I'm done editing the photo I sharpen it a little.

5 Now I'm done editing my photo and I save it. I like checking if my photo fits my feed in VSCO Cam, that's a great trick to see if the photo fits with the theme without posting it to instagram. 

6 I post it on instagram and voila!

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion modne blogerice,hrvatske beauty blogerice,how I edit my instagram photos,how to edit instagram photos,how to take better instagram photos,fashion bloggers instagram secrets and tips


And that's all I do to edit my photos, I don't do much, just play around with different options and add the same filter to all my photos. If you have any questions, leave them in a comment down below And don't forget to follow me on instagram @fwvblog. Also check out this post if you want to know how to grow your instagram and get more engaged followers.

How do you edit your instagram photos? Which apps do you use?

You Might Also Like

15 comments