Christmas Gift Guide 2015

Friday, December 18, 2015

I've been thinking about writing a Christmas gift guide for weeks but I wasn't sure cause everyone else is writing them and I'm sure you're already sick of them, or maybe not if you're reading this(?) but I decided to write it anyway. This is my first ever gift guide and, not gonna lie, I'm really excited!
l-r Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick and Blusher Gift Set / Christmas jumper

Hello everyone!
I've been thinking about writing a Christmas gift guide for weeks but I wasn't sure cause everyone else is writing them and I'm sure you're already sick of them, or maybe not if you're reading this(?) but I decided to write it anyway. This is my first ever gift guide and, not gonna lie, I'm really excited! I included everything (fashion and beauty related) from hair accessories to little more expensive gifts like frends headphones so I'm sure you'll find the perfect gift. When I was making list of what to include in this post I was thinking what would I like to receive and what's on my wishlist so I came up with these items. This is kinda my Christmas wishlist/gift guide, so if you want to buy me any of these items... just kidding, unless you want to, then I'm okay with it :)

Did you finish your Christmas shopping? What's your favourite item from my list?

You Might Also Like

7 komentari

  1. Great post and picks my love.. I LOVE that bag and phone case!

    Saira xo
    https://throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOSH all of these are so cute! Definetly taking some tips for my own wish list :D <3

    http://www.midnightburnout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the things you chose. I was debating to get the anastasia contour kit but I ended up getting the cover fx one. I also like the little polaroid, it would be really cool to have one
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas gift guide! I absolutely love everything! Oh my the red Topshop handbag is so gorgeous and the Urban Decay palette is stunning! I want them both so much!

    Great post lovely, I hope that you've had a nice weekend :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want the eyeshadow palette and the beautiful marble iphone case. :) I'm still thinking of what I want for the holidays as well.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog