5 Ways To Be More Organised Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2015

Hello everyone! I know how hard it can be blogging while going to school or working full time and it sometimes seems like you don't have time to do anything. That's me all the time, especially now when it's almost Christmas and winter holidays, so much stuff to do and so little time! I decided to write this post to share my tips to help you be a little more organized and help you be consistent with your blog, even if you don't have a lot of free time. If you want to know what are my top 5 tips on being more organized with your blog keep on reading this post.

Hello everyone!
I know how hard it can be blogging while going to school or working full time and it sometimes seems like you don't have time to do anything. That's me all the time, especially now when it's almost Christmas and winter holidays, so much stuff to do and so little time! I decided to write this post to share my tips to help you be a little more organized and help you be consistent with your blog, even if you don't have a lot of free time. If you want to know what are my top 5 tips on being more organized with your blog keep on reading this post.

1 Have a blogging schedule
When I started blogging I would post whenever I wanted and felt like blogging or on the weekends which led to not posting anything that week. That's why setting blogging schedule is really helpful. You know when you "have" to publish a new post, of course you don't have to post, it's your choice but exact day motivates you to sit down and write a post.

2 Plan posts

This is actually something I started doing few months ago but it makes a huge difference. I used to sit down in front of my computer and think of a post idea and write is which it's practical at all. Now I like to plan my posts, when I want to take photos, when I want to write the post, publish it, etc. I feel so much more productive and relaxed, I don't have to worry about what my next post will be about.

3 Take photos in bulk

Taking photos in bulk is a life saviour, especially in winter when sunny days are really rare so I have to take advantage of little sun we have. When I have the time, which is usually on the weekends, and the weather is nice, I try to take photos for few blog posts, at least for a week ahead.

4 Have a planner or agenda

Planner is currently my favourite thing in the world, alongside my phone obv. It's the best way to organise my posts and write down all things I have to do on a specific day. Another thing I love is the notes app, whenever I get a good idea for a blog post I have to write it down or I'll forget is so the notes app is perfect!

5 Take a break

And sometimes it's good to take a break and relaxes, take a little time for yourself, I'm sure your readers will understand. And after a break you'll be ready to conquer the world, okay maybe not the world but maybe blogging world?! If you're not feeling happy with your blog atm maybe this post can help you!

 I really hope you found this post helpful and maybe interesting?! These were my best tips on being more organised as a blogger, if you have any don't forget to share them with all of us.

Have you found this post helpful? Do you have any tips on being more organized?

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. These are all great tips! Being organized definitely helps out when it comes to blogging :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great tips! I definitely agree with having some posts in advance and taking lots of photos. Having a planner is also a really good idea!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great tips! Taking photos in bulk is huge for me and helps me stay ahead of the game!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning is so essential! Great tips!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a helpful post!Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips and lovely blog you have!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips, I like it!
    xx, Nataliya

    www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great tips! I think it's time I come up with a schedule of some sort.

    Sempiternal Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cool and useful post!! love it

    http://amandachic.com/
    https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stress how much having a schedule helps!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just the thing I needed to see! I'm the definition of a disorganized blogger, but maybe this will get me back on track!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog