10 Reasons Why I Love Christmas

Friday, December 04, 2015

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggerc,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion modne blogerice,hrvatske beauty blogerive,croatian beauty bloggers,why I love Christmas,10 things to love about Christmas,10 Reasons Why I Love Christmas

Hello everyone!
I decided not to write any Christmas posts this year but when I started decorating my house and when everyone started posting Christmas videos and blog posts I quickly changed my mind, luckily for you. I wanted to kick off this holidays season with some of the reasons why I love Christmas. Let's be honest, there are so many reasons to love Christmas and we could stay here all night talking about them but I'll share 10 reasons that first come to my mind when I think about Christmas.

1 Christmas songs

2 Christmas movies

3 Decorating the house

4 Christmas tree

5 Buying and receiving presents

6 Food

7 Holiday posts and videos

8 Red lips

9 No school

10 Hot chocolate


What's your favourite thing about Christmas? Have you started decorating your house already?

You Might Also Like

10 komentari

  1. yes to red lipstick and hot chocolate!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with everything on this list! I also enjoy opening advent calendars, giving out Christmas cards, singing christmas carols at the christingle service and going to church on christmas day with my dad and gran and christmas pjamas! :D I really liked this style of post!

    VioletDaffodils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these but I mostly love buying and giving prezzies to my friends and family :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Christmas, it really is my favourite time of the year! From wearing my fav red lipstick to sharing gifts, I love everything about it hehe! I especially enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family :). We have put our Christmas tree up today too, woohoo! It's so exciting!

    I hope you're having a nice weekend lovely :). El xx xx

    El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear red lips outside of holiday seasons!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas movies and Christmas trees are my favorites too. Wonderful post btw .
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I love Christmas for the same reasons too!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I love red lips too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh definitely putting my decorations up and just the joy I get from buying people presents! I have spoilt my daughter this year so I can't wait to see her face Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog