Coats I'm Craving For At The Moment

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,coat wishlist,coats you need this autumn and winter,Coats I'm lusting over at the moment,coat trend for fall and winter 2015,what coat to buy for aw 2015,the best coats for autumn winter 2015
l-r long grey coat / cream coat / long navy coat / grey coat / camel coat / grey coat / red coat / navy coat / short brown coat / long cream coat / camel coat
Hello everyone!
So, I was browsing through online stores, like I always do, and found so many coats I fell in love with. Because I couldn't buy them all, or any of them tbh, I thought why not share them in a wishlist. I somehow picked 11 coats I liked the best, seriously I found like a 100 ones I likes so choosing only 11 was really difficult!

I'm really into long coats at the moment, they look amazing and go with everything. It's like you wear a simple outfit but add a long coat and it automatically looks so stylish and put together, you know what I mean?

Yeah, that's all I have to say for this post, I'm gonna go make myself a hot chocolate, the reason I love fall and winter, and maybe read some blogs or watch youtube videos. What are you up to this evening?

What's your favourite coat from this wishlist? What coat are you craving for atm? 

You Might Also Like

15 comments